Edibles are a great way to get the nostalgic feeling of eating your favorite childhood treats, but with all the fun of cannabis.
We have this Rice Krispies treat recipe using Cannabis Butter. Why don’t you give it a try? It’s really easy and is done in 20 minutes. We think the end product is a tasty adult snack too!
Use our canna butter recipe from earlier for this quick n’ easy recipe.
You only need 3 ingredients.
- Cannabutter: 3 large tablespoons (get recipe at link)
- Rice Krispies Cereal: 6 cups rice krispies are the classic of course but you can use other cereal like corn flakes or Cocoa Pebbles
- Marshmallows: mini or large, 10 oz, minis melt faster
- Melt the canna butter in a large saucepan over low heat
- add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted, take off heat
- add rice krispies or your favourite cereal
- stir slowly until cereal is fully coated
- spray cooking spray inside a 9×13″ pan
- gently press the warm rice krispy mixture into the pan with a spatual
- let cool at room temperature
- cut into 2 inch squares for 12 servings
Enjoy like you would regular rice krispies squares with the added benefit of a relaxing or energetic high!
Try Some Variations
Chocolate rice krispies, cocoa puffs, cocoa pebbles, Lucky Charms, Fruity Pebbles, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Oreo O’s, Reeses Puffs, Honey Smacks or Golden Puffs are some great alternatives to try for different textures and flavours. Drizzle with melted chocolate over top for a bit of flair and chocolatey goodness. Do you like nuts? Try adding sliced almonds, crushed walnuts, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds for some crunchy goodness. How about some dried cranberries, raisins, dehydrated pineapples or dehydrated mango chopped and mixed for a sweet fruit bar?
Add Some Extra Flavour
Want to take rice krispies from good to great? Try adding about 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract to the melted marshmallow mixture.